The resources below will assist you in understanding requirements and resources available for transfer students. We strongly recommend you meet with a FCC counselor to discuss your educational goal.
Note: The final responsibility for successful transfer rests with the student. This information is subject to change without notice, which may subsequently impact your admission to the university.
Overview of transfer information and tools: Transfer Informational Presentation.
- Assist.org is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at one public California college or university can be applied when transferred to another.
- CSUmentor.edu is the official website for all 23 CSUs. You can explore campuses, learn admission requirements, and apply to the CSUs.
- UC Admissions website will provide detailed information about admission requirements and Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) program with 6 UCs.
- AICCU The Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities.
- California Colleges California Independent Universities which accept IGETC/CSU general education.
- Common Application is used by over 500 public and private colleges and universities represents the full diversity of four-year higher education in the US and, increasingly, overseas.
- USC Transfer Planning Brochure allows you to review the steps required to transfer to USC.
- USC Transfer Articulation Agreement & other tools (click Transfer Planning Guide for Prospective Students).
Selecting a major prior to transferring is important, Undecided? Visit the FCC Career and Employment Center.