Fresno City College Health Information Technology Program (HIT) is designed to educate and train students for entry level practice, obtain an Associate of Science degree, be eligible to take the national certification exam and work in a structured health care setting. Fresno City College also offers a Medical Coding Certificate which prepares recipients to complete testing for a Coding Credential.
- Associate of Science Degree in Health Information Technology (F.4621.AS)
- Medical Coding Certificate of Achievement (F.4627.CA)
- Attend or view a Nursing & Allied Health Orientation.
- Meet with an Allied Health counselor
- Complete necessary program requirements
Check our Catalog for recommended sequence of courses. To see upcoming scheduled classes, see the Schedule of Classes.