The most common reasons for taking biology classes at FCC are:
- The student is planning a career in healthcare and needs to take the required classes before applying to programs such as nursing, dental hygiene, radiology technology, respiratory care, physical therapy etc.
- The student needs a biology class as part of their general education (GE) requirement.
- The student is a biology major planning to take a series of classes to complete their Associate in Science (AS) degree and/or transfer to a 4-year college or university.
- Associate of Science Degree in Biology (F.6082.AS)
- Associate of Science Degree in Biology for Transfer(F.6082.AS-T)
- Field Biology - pending approval
To learn more about the biology program, contact Dr. Mike Gilbert, Biology Department Chair.
Courses and Information
To see recommended courses, see the Catalog. To see upcoming scheduled classes, see the Schedule of Classes.