- Apply for admission to the college as soon as possible. Apply for admission online using our Online Application.
For Academic Year 2016-2017: Accurately complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov. Note: You will need 2015 income information to fill out the 2016 - 2017 FAFSA; this will be for the Fall 2016, Spring 2017 and Summer 2017 terms. Please note the Board of Governors Fee Waiver will be used for Summer 2016, Fall 2016, and Spring 2017 terms; if you plan on attending summer session fill out the FAFSA for both 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 years.
For Academic Year 2015-2016: Accurately complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov. Note: You will need 2014 income information to fill out the 2015 - 2016 FAFSA; this will be for the Fall 2015, Spring 2016 and Summer 2016 terms. Please note the Board of Governors Fee Waiver will be used for Summer 2015, Fall 2015, and Spring 2016 terms.
**Need help filling out your FAFSA or Dream Act application? Visit the Financial Aid Computer Lab for help! Located in the library, room LI-123.**
- Complete the Scholarship Application online by the March 2nd deadline for following academic year.
- NEW Cal Grant applicants need to complete and submit a GPA Verification Form by March 2, 2015 for initial awards. If it is now past March 2, 2015 then submit a GPA Verification Form by September 2, 2015 for community college competitive awards. GPA Forms are available at the California Student Aid Commission website. If you have at least 16 transferable units towards a 4-year degree with our District and within the last 3 academic school years, your GPA will be sent by the college electronically to the California Student Aid Commission.
- Receive your FAFSA results by mail or email from the U.S. Department of Education. Review your results and make any necessary corrections. The Financial Aid Office can assist you with making electronic corrections.
- Receive notification by email from the Financial Aid Office regarding your FAFSA results. You will be notified of whether or not you qualified for a fee waiver and if you are required to submit additional documents before your financial aid eligibility can be determined. If your letter does not request additional documents, then you will receive a letter of eligibility 1-2 weeks later.
- Review your information on WebAdvisor to see if you need to submit documentation to our office and to check your financial aid awards.
Last updated: 2/3/2016 10:49:50 AM