Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government
graphic element

Academic and Progress Probation

State law requires students to maintain satisfactory progress while enrolled at a community college. To maintain satisfactory progress, students who have attempted 12 or more units, will have earned a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.00 and/or have completed MORE than 50% of the courses attempted.

Students who do not meet satisfactory progress by completing courses and/or achieving grades will be placed on a probationary status. 

Please click on your probationary status below for more information. If you are unsure of your current academic standing, please visit the Counseling Department.

Level A1/P1 Probation Level A2/P2 Probation CPBP or RPAR 
Academic and Progress Dismissal Forms Online 


Probation Information is sent to your Student Email
All college communication is through the official State Center Community College District electronic email account. Activate your student emailNot activating district email may cause you to miss critical deadlines.

Make an appointment online


Last updated: 2/25/2017 12:50:39 PM