The Academic Computer Lab welcomes all students registered at Fresno City College. The lab is equipped with 90 computers, many designed for disabled student use. See available software.
What to expect
To make your visit a pleasant and successful one:
- Students will need to be enrolled in the current semester and sign in to use the lab. Student ID numbers are used for logging in. Photo ID is required.
- It is also recommended that students have their own storage media, such as a USB Flash drive or a CD-R/RW, to save their work because the lab’s workstations do not retain any stored work. Save your work often.
- Copy Cards are required for all print jobs in the computer lab. These can both be purchased and used in the Library, the Library Computer Lab and the Academic Computer Lab. See detailed printing page.
- Please be courteous to other students: cell phones must be placed in silent/vibrate mode before entering the lab. Calls must be answered outside the lab.
- It is also the student’s responsibility to make sure they are aware of and follow all District Internet and computer use policies.
Last updated: 1/22/2014 1:20:55 PM