Individuals who are interested in attending Fresno City College and receiving services from the Disabled Students Programs and Services please complete the following steps:
1. Submit and complete a Fresno City College application. FCC Application Page
2. Call 442-8237 and schedule a New Student Intake appointment. Or download the form and email it to Pam Tibbet
3. Bring verification of your disability to the New Student Intake Appointment.
4. Upon completion of the intake process you will be scheduled for an appointment with your assigned DSP&S counselor.
5. Take the placement test (if applicable); accommodations can be requested during intake appointment.
Last updated: 7/9/2015 8:18:31 AM