Individuals who are interested in attending Fresno City College and receiving services from the Disabled Students Programs and Services please complete the following steps:
1. Submit and complete a Fresno City College application. FCC Application Page
2. Call 442-8237 and schedule a New Student Intake appointment. Or download the form and email it to Pam Tibbet
3. Bring verification of your disability to the New Student Intake Appointment:
• Medical Disability Verification Form
• Psychological Disability Verification Form
4. Upon completion of the intake process you will be scheduled for an appointment with your assigned DSP&S counselor.
5. Take the placement test (if applicable); accommodations can be requested during intake appointment.
Last updated: 11/9/2015 2:54:14 PM