Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government
graphic element

Transfer Requirements

Preparation to Enter Four-Year Colleges or Universities

Fresno City College provides the first two years of a four-year college or university program. Students can transfer to a baccalaureate institution once they have completed a program of study (major), 60 or more transferable units, and the required grade point average (GPA). Students planning to transfer must schedule a counseling appointment to develop an Student Educational Plan (SEP) for transfer.

 ADT Click the button for the current list of the FCC Associate of Art/Science Transfer Degrees major requirements.        

CSU GE  Click the button for the FCC CSU General Education Requirements.


Click the button for the FCC IGETC (Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum).


Click the button for the major preparation requirements for that specific college or university visit

Students are strongly encouraged to visit the FCC Transfer Center for additional information and resources.

Last updated: 7/14/2015 4:41:42 PM