The ten Universities of California (UC) look to serve all those who work hard and dream big. Through their teaching, research and public service students are making a difference.
1. How do you know what courses to take for your major?
- Visit www.ASSIST.org for lower division major course requirements for UCs.
2. Begin your UC Transfer Admission Planner (TAP), click here to begin: TAP
2. How do I get an educational plan?
- Make an appointment with a Fresno City College counselor to do an SEP (Student Educational Plan).
3. What do I say to the Counselor to make sure I am getting the right courses for my goal?
- Explain to the counselor your transfer goal to the UC and what your major is. The counselor will use the IGETC general education requirements (if applicable) and will major prep courses on ASSIST.org to determine what courses are articulated for your major.
- The best way to look into a UC and determine if it is the right fit for you is to visit: UC Admissions
- For application, visit: UC Application
Last updated: 10/7/2014 9:39:31 AM