Fresno City College Saturday, August 3, 2013
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
What is Ram Ready?
Fresno City College will host its annual Ram Ready Welcome Day on Saturday, August 3, 2013. High School seniors who completed the FCC admissions and registration process at our local high schools and their parents/guardians are invited to attend this free, one-day conference to:
- Connect to the campus
- Ease the transition from high school to college
- Increase their awareness of campus resources and services
- Become familiar with college and classroom success skills
- Develop an educational and/or transfer roadmap
- Understand financial aid and scholarship information and assistance
- Learn about life at FCC
- Gain strategies on how to best support their student through the transition from high school to college
- Understand financial aid processes
- Connect with other parents
- Learn about campus resources and services that can help their students
- Become familiar with college processes and the role parents play in the college environment
Who Can Attend?
High School seniors from selected local feeder high schools who completed the application, orientation and registration process and their parents/guardians.
Registration - June 1 - July 26, 2013
- You can register for the event between June 1, 2013 - July 26, 2013. You must register no later than July 26, 2013 to attend the conference.
- Space is limited to the first 200 registrants and registration is free.
- If you have problems please call the College Relations Office at (559) 442-8225.
Location, Parking, and Other Details
Old Administration Building Auditorium
Parking is free at Fresno City College on the day of the event in parking lots A and C
Parents check-in between 8:00-8:45 am
Students check-in between 8:00-8:45 am
Welcome session will begin at 9:00 am
More details will be sent to participants after they have submitted their registration form online.
Click map for larger version
What to Bring
Students need to bring their State Center Community College District (SCCCD) Identification Number.
Contact for More Information
College Relations Office - (559) 442-8225