For most students, getting a good job is the major goal of their educational plan and EOPS has developed a student Vocational Internship Program (VIP) to meet that goal! Many employers want to hire only experienced workers, but how will a person get experience without a job? That's where we come in. Our VIP program places a student in a 12 week, 15 hour per week internship during the spring semester. Placement is in the vocational field of training pertaining to the student's major. Many interns have been hired as regular employees after completing their internships.
1. Must be a current EOPS student
2. Have completed 40 or more units
3. Have a minimum GPA of 2.50
4. Must plan to enroll in 9 or more units for spring semester
5. Must have at least $1,620.00 unmet need
6. Must attend VIP’s Team Building session for an application
7. Must be in “Good Standing” with EOPS
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Houa Yang at (559)442-8231, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.