Welcome to the Admissions and Records Office for Fresno City College. The Admissions & Records offices are located on the first floor of the Student Services building.
Fresno City College
Attn: Admissions & Records
1101 E University Avenue
Fresno, CA 93741
Phone: (559) 442-4600, ext. 8604
Fax: (559) 237-4232
Click here for our August 2014 Office hours:
Our normal office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
e-mail a general question to email@example.com
e-mail a question about your previously requested transcript firstname.lastname@example.org
FALL 2014 IMPORTANT DATES:
The Class schedule is only available online, click here. Remember to check your "Registration Eligibility" and clear any holds or probation standings before you attempt to register, waitlist or add classes.
- August 11- First day of Instruction for Full-term (18 week) and 1st 9-week classes.
- August 22 - Last day to drop a full-term class and receive a full refund.
- August 29 - Last day to drop a full-term class, in person, and not receive "W" on transcript.
- September 1 - LABOR DAY - CAMPUS CLOSED
- September 1 - Last day to drop a full-term class, on WebAdvisor, and not receive a "W" on transcript.
- September 12 - Last day to apply for Pass / No Pass grading option
- October 10 - Last day to drop a full-term class
- November 11 - VETERANS DAY - No classes, offices will be open
- November 27 & 28 - THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY - CAMPUS CLOSED
- December 8-12 - FINALS WEEK
- December 19 - Grades will be available for viewing on WebAdvisor
Enrollment Priority regulations are in effect for the Spring 15 registration. Students who have earned 90 or more degree applicable units and students on academic/progress probation for two or more consecutive semesters, within State Center Community College District (which includes Fresno City College, Reedley College, Clovis Community College Center, Madera/Oakhurst Centers), will be affected by these new regulations. Registration for Spring 2015 begins October 30, 2014, click here for more information .
The Class schedules are available online, click here or on WebAdvisor. Remember to check your "Registration Eligibility" and clear any holds or probation standings before you attempt to register or waitlist classes.
- October 30, 2014 - Registration begins
- November 25, 2014 - Open Registration for new, returning and high school enrichment students
- January 12, 2015 - Semester begins