Welcome to the Admissions and Records Office for Fresno City College. The Admissions & Records offices are located on the first floor of the Student Services building.
Fresno City College
Attn: Admissions & Records
1101 E University Avenue
Fresno, CA 93741
Phone: (559) 442-4600, ext. 8604
Effective Sept. 17, 2014 our fax number has changed to (559) 499-6023
Our normal office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We are pleased to announce extended hours until 7:00 PM , on Tuesday and Wednesday each week.
e-mail a general question to email@example.com
e-mail a question about your previously requested transcript firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions and Records is hosting the "Success in the City" event on Thursday, October 1st. Come meet wiht our evaluators and counselors to help plan your spring schedule.
- 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
FALL 2014 IMPORTANT DATES:
The Class schedule is only available online, click here. Remember to check your "Registration Eligibility" and clear any holds or probation standings before you attempt to register, waitlist or add classes.
- October 10 - Last day to withdraw from a full-term class
- November 11 - VETERANS DAY - No classes, offices will be open
- November 27 & 28 - THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY - CAMPUS CLOSED
- December 8-12 - FINALS WEEK
- December 19 - Grades will be available for viewing on WebAdvisor
Enrollment Priority regulations are in effect for the Spring 15 registration. Students who have earned 90 or more degree applicable units and students on academic/progress probation for two or more consecutive semesters, within State Center Community College District (which includes Fresno City College, Reedley College, Clovis Community College Center, Madera/Oakhurst Centers), will be affected by these new regulations. Registration for Spring 2015 begins October 30, 2014, click here for more information .
The Class schedules are available online, click here or on WebAdvisor. Remember to check your "Registration Eligibility" and clear any holds or probation standings before you attempt to register or waitlist classes.
- October 13 - 16 - A "Registration Notice" will be sent each student's my.scccd.edu email account that is eligible for spring 2015 registration. The notice will provide the student with their registration date and any active holds on their record at the time the notice is emailed.
- October 30, 2014 - Registration begins - check your registration notice for your date
- December 1, 2014 - Open Registration for student not in GOOD standing, over 90 degree applicable units within SCCCD, and high school enrichment students
- January 12, 2015 - Semester begins