Welcome to the Admissions and Records Office for Fresno City College. The Admissions & Records offices are located on the first floor of the Student Services building.
Fresno City College
Attn: Admissions & Records
1101 E University Avenue
Fresno, CA 93741
Phone: (559) 442-4600, ext. 8657
Fax: (559) 237-4232
Our normal office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
e-mail a general question to email@example.com
e-mail a question about your previously requested transcript firstname.lastname@example.org
SPRING 2014 IMPORTANT DATES:
The Class schedule is only available online, click here. Remember to check your "Registration Eligibility" and clear any holds or probation standings before you attempt to register, waitlist or add classes.
- March 13, 2014 - Graduation Application deadline for Associate and Certificate programs.
- March 14, 2014 - Last day to drop a full-term class.
- March 17, 2014 - 2nd 9-week classes begin.
- April 14-18, 2014 - SPRING BREAK
- May 23, 2014 - SPRING semester ends
- June 2, 2014 - Grades will be available on WebAdvisor for viewing
Enrollment Priority regulations are in effect for the Summer/Fall 2014 registration. Students who have earned 90 or more degree applicable units and students on academic/progress probation for two or more consecutive semesters, within State Center Community College District (which includes Fresno City College, Reedley College, Willow International Center, Madera/Oakhurst Centers), will be affected by these new regulations. Registration for both Summer and Fall 2014 begins March 17th, click here for more information .
The Class schedules are available online, click here or on WebAdvisor. Remember to check your "Registration Eligibility" and clear any holds or probation standings before you attempt to register or waitlist classes.
- APRIL 10 - Registration is open to all students
- May 27 - June 20 - 4 week Summer Session
- June 23 - August 1 - 6 week Summer Session
- MAY 19 - Registration is open to all students
- August 6 - Dismissal Appeal deadline 5:00 PM
- August 11 - December 12, 2014 - Semester