Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government
graphic element

Student Grievances

Students who reasonably believe that a college decision or action has adversely affected his or her status, rights, or privileges as a student may file a student grievance form and submit it to the Office of the Vice President of Student Services (SS-222). Students are expected to make a reasonable effort to resolve matters informally with either the person whom the student has a grievance and then that person’s supervisor or a college administrator, if necessary. Student Grievance Petitions can be located in the Office of the Vice President of Student Services.




Requesting an External Review

If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your problem or complaint after completing all levels of the FCC Grievance Process, above, you may request a review by the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office (CCCCO).

Last updated: 10/14/2016 11:43:09 AM