Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government
graphic element

For Health Science Majors

Help for Health Science Majors


We here in Health Service offer services designed to assist the Health Science major get their pre-requisite health requirements done in a timely, cost effective manner. In order to qualify for low or no cost services, you must provide proof you have been accepted into one of the Health Science Programs. You will need:

ü  An acceptance letter addressed to you

ü  Or proof of ongoing progress in a program - such as your registration,

ü  Your immunization record. Often, California school districts include immunization records on high school transcripts.

Once you have provided proof of acceptance into FCC's:

  • Nursing
  • Radiology
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Respiratory Care or
  • any of the other FCC Health Science programs

Health Service can assist you with completing your check-off list.

In order to utilize your time efficiently, is always best to call for an appointment and bring all immunization records with you. Check our homepage for hours of operation and location


Last updated: 9/12/2014 12:56:11 PM