All new students are required to complete the New Student Intake and Orientation process.
The New Student Intake Checklist will give you step-by-step instructions.
1. Download and complete the Application for Services
2. Call 442-8237 to schedule your New Student Intake appointment.
3. Fax (559-442-8242), email Pam Tibbet or mail (Fresno City College, Disabled Students Program, 1101 E. University Ave., Fresno 93741) the Application for Services prior to your scheduled intake appointment.
4. Complete the DSP&S Online Orientation. Print and sign the Certification of Completion and bring it with you to the intake appointment.
5. Access and download/ print the following documents for your records:
· FCC Sexual Harassment Policy
· Your Rights as a Student
· Section 504 Fact Sheet
· DSP&S Student Handbook
6. Print and complete the following forms and bring them with you to the intake appointment:
· Consent for Release of Information
· Policies and Procedures
· Personal Care Attendant Service Policy
· Steps for Success
· Signature page
7. Please bring verification of disability to your intake appointment. Follow this link for a list of acceptable forms of disability verification. A list of Eligible Disabilities can be found here.
8. Disability verification forms are available for your use:
· Medical Disability Verification
· Psychological Disability Verification