The Honors Recognition Ceremony is a celebration of your academic excellence. Students who have earned honors will receive a letter from the Vice President of Student Services inviting them to participate.
It is our pleasure to honor you Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 7:00 PM in the Fresno City College Old Administration Building Auditorium.
- High Honors: Students achieving a cumulative GPA of 3.3-3.49
- Highest Honors: Students achieving a cumulative GPA of 3.5-4.0
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Alpha Gamma Sigma
- Leon S. Peters Honors Program
- Dean's Medallion Awardees
Students who wish to participate in the Honors Recognition Ceremony must notify Admissions and Records of his/her intended participation online by May 8, 2017.
CLICK HERE TO RSVP FOR THE HONORS CEREMONY
Participants should arrive by 6:15 PM. You will retrieve your reader card and be seated. The program will begin promptly at 7:00 PM and doors will be closed.
- Seating is limited. Plan to arrive early.
- The ceremony will begin promptly at 7:00 PM.
- No one will be seated in the Auditorium after the program begins.
- Overflow seating will be available in OAB-251.
- Dress will be business-formal.
- Students will be seated in the front portion of the Auditorium.
- Students and guests are requested to remain seated for the entire ceremony (approximately one hour)
Students requiring special accommodations should contact the Disabled Students Programs and Services office at (559) 442-8237, no later than Monday, May 8, 2017.
If you do not want your name to appear in the program, please notify personnel in Admissions & Records, Student Services Building, downstairs at the Faculty Services and Records Counter, by April 24, 2017.