Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government
graphic element

To get your military transcripts click the link for your service, then follow bullet points.


Army (AARTS), Marines/Navy (SMARTS), Coast Guard (CGI)

Have converted to the Joint Services Transcript (JST)

Click here to get to the JST Main page

  • Click the registration button and fill out the nessicary information
  • On the main user page, click transcript on the top.
  • Print a copy of the unofficial transcripts. bring them in to the office.



Air Force (CCAF)

Click here for Air Force

· “Order transcripts” link is half way down on the right side of the page.

· Follow the instructions to determine which option for ordering transcripts best suits your needs.

Bring transcripts to the veterans office.



**Please note: Not all websites may not work on all FCC computers.

Last updated: 5/1/2013 2:55:54 PM