Steps to Matriculation
Welcome to Fresno City College!
|Applying to college is a two part process|
- At CCCApply, create an OpenCCC account. This is a statewide system.
- After creating an account with CCCApply, you need to choose to apply to Fresno City College.
|High School Students applying for the Enrichment Program |
In order for your application to be processed correctly, please make sure to select the term labled as "HS Enrichment" as shown in the example below.
For more information see High School Enrichment Program or Dual Enrollment
|After application is submitted|
- You will receive a welcome email.
- Within two (2) to three (3) days your application should be processed.
- You will receive a second email containing your Student ID for the State Center Community College District (SCCCD). Memorize your Student ID.
|First Time College Student|
Call 559-442-8225 or sign up online for a Ram Success Appointment at College Relations.
This workshop will guide you through setting up your email, logging in to WebAdvisor, and completing the Student Orientation. You will also create a Student Educational Plan with a counselor to make sure you know which classes to choose. Plus, learn about the resources available at Fresno City College! Visit College Relations to learn more.
|Ready to Go|
Once you receive the email with your Student ID:
- Activate your Email.
- Log on to WebAdvisor.
- Complete the Student Orientation
To register for classes, you must complete these three activities.
To register for classes, you must either take a Placement Test through the Assessment Center or qualify for exemption from the Placement Test. Placement Tests are used in determining the appropriate English and Math class selections so you succeed in college.
Assessment Center is in Building 15.
Required information should be sent to:
Fresno City College
Attn: Admissions & Records
1101 E. University Ave.
Fresno, CA 93741
Everyone must submit:
- Transcripts - Official sealed copy from High School and/or College: mail or turn in at the Records counter, bottom floor of Student Services building.
New Student just out of High School
Also submit if you have:
- Copy of STAR testing showing passing of EAP in High School
- Advanced Placement (AP) exam scores
New Student still in High School while attending College
- Military Transcripts (JST, CCAF)
- DD Form 2348-1 NOBE (for 1606/07 only)
- GI Bill Benefits (VA form 1990-22)
See Veteran's Department for more details.
Need help? Contact our Help Desk at 559-499-6070 or toll free at 866-245-3276
Fresno City College is open to all students over the age of 18. If you are still in High School as a junior or senior, you may apply if you have permission from your parents, high school counselor, and high school principal.
Fresno City College is a part of the State Center Community College District.
Last updated: 12/24/2015 11:18:32 AM