· Award-winning composer, philanthropist and New-York Times best-selling author Peter Buffett will share his music and insights into the lessons learned while growing up as the son of billionaire investor Warren Buffett.
· Presented by Wells Fargo
· Saturday, February 2nd at 6:30 pm in the historic and newly renovated Old Administration Building Auditorium at Fresno City College;
· All proceeds to benefit scholarship and arts education programs at State Center Community College District, Fresno State, University High Charter School and the Fresno County Office of Education;
· For ticket information, visit www.fresnostate.edu/artshum/buffett or call
· Join us for an evening of music and inspiration!
· In this program, Peter combines a cello-accompanied piano and vocal performance with video clips from his film, TV and philanthropic work. Peter's candid stories about the lessons learned growing up in the Buffett household, his experience as a musician, mistakes he has made along the way and more will ultimately convey that it's one's values—and what we are able to give back to society—that shape and define us as individuals. The end result is an uplifting and rewarding event that will resonate with every audience member looking to lead a more fulfilling life and leave a meaningful legacy.