Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government
graphic element

Q:What are the adult child ratios at the Center?

Toddlers (ages 24 months to 36 months) 1:4

Preschool/Pre-K (ages 3 years to 5 years of age) 1:8


Q:Are parents who have an alternative payment resource able to apply for the waiting list?

A: We accept alternative payment programs such as CalWORKs, Supportive Services, Central Valley Regional Center, Central Valley Children’s Services Network, and PACE Alternative Payment Program. Enrollment is possible upon availability of open slots and contingent upon the agency’s funding.


Q:If I need assistance for the payment of childcare, are there funds available?

A: Federal Block Grant childcare slots are available for a number of children whose families may qualify for assistance according to family income and need and who meet eligibility requirements.


Q:As a student, I have classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Would I be able to enroll my child on these days?

A: Many of the children enrolled at our center have schedules that reflect that of their parent’s class schedules.


Q:May I visit my child while he is attending the Center?

A: Parents are always welcome to visit their children.


Q:Do I need to provide lunch for my child?

A: Children who are scheduled during the appropriate hours will receive the benefit of our Nutrition Program, which includes breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack.


Q:Are there any extra fees for meals or supplies?

A: The fees have been determined based on the cost of providing quality services including, materials, supplies, equipment, meals, and a well-qualified, educated staff.


Q:What qualifications do the teachers have in your program?

A: Our ECE Associates hold a minimum of an A.S. Degree.  Our ECE Specialists hold a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, etc.  All full-time teachers have at least an A.S. degree in Child Development and may have a Bachelor's Degree and post-baccalaureate training including graduate work in Early Childhood Education.


Last updated: 3/17/2016 10:04:13 AM