The Transfer Center at Fresno City College, a resource center which provides a variety of programs and services designed to make transfer from the community college to a baccalaureate granting institution as successful as possible. The Transfer Center has developed a strong working relationship with the University of California, the California State Universities as well as private colleges and universities throughout the state.
2014 Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location and Contact Information
Student Services, 2nd floor (Building#10) on the FCC Campus Map
1101 E. University Avenue, Fresno, California 93741
(559) 442-8290 / Fax (559) 485-7304
- Assistance with the college admission process, academic & program planning, financial aid, housing, transcript evaluations, and CSU GE & IGETC Certification.
- Appointments with college/university representatives from baccalaureate granting universities.
- Computers & internet access for research on career, transfer majors, and online campus resources.
- Fieldtrips to universities and tours of campuses.
- Assistance with developing Student Educational Plan (SEP) for transfer.
- Assistance with Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) program
- Library of college catalogs, brochures, and general college information (i.e SAT,GRE,CBEST).
- Transfer Workshops (Click here for November 2013 Calendar: CSU Transfer Workshops Nov. 2013