Admissions and Records staff is here to assist you with student petitions, roster management and grade submission.
We are located in the Student Services Building, lower level. Our normal office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.. During the first two weeks of the fall and spring semesters, we will have extended hours Monday through Thursday until 6:00 p.m.
SPRING 2014 IMPORTANT DATES (Full-term classes):
- FRIDAY, JAN. 10- Opening Rosters in faculty mailboxes after 12 Noon, Building A.
- FRIDAY, JAN. 24 - Last day to drop classes and receive a refund of enrollment fees.
- FRIDAY, JAN. 31- Last day for students to ADD classes or DROP classes without receiving a "W" mark, in person, at the Admissions and Records office (Friday hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM).
- SUNDAY, FEB. 2- Last day for students to ADD classes using WebAdvisor or Touchtone. Last day for students to DROP as well as faculty to DROP students without receiving a "W" mark.
- MONDAY, FEB. 3- CENSUS DATE. Census Roster Certification is to be completed on or soon after this date. Students dropped on this date will receive a "W" mark.
- THURSDAY, MARCH 13- Last day for students to apply for Spring 2014 degree or certificate completion and participation in Spring ceremonies.
- FRIDAY, MARCH 14 - Last day for faculty and students to DROP full term classes. 2nd 9-week Opening Rosters will be available, after 2:00 PM, in Building A faculty mailboxes.
- MONDAY, MARCH 17 - 2nd 9-week classes begin
- TUESDAY, MAY 27 - GRADES and ROSTERS DUE. Faculty are to input their final letter grades on WebAdvisor and submit their Electronic Rosters by Noon.
- MONDAY, JUNE 2 - Students will be able to view their grades on WebAdvisor and access them on Touchtone.
SPRING 2014 SHORT-TERM CLASSES:
Short-term class Census date and Final Drop date vary depending upon the number of meeting dates of the class. The Opening roster will indicate the CENSUS DATE of that particular class. The Census and Final drop dates are also available on the WebAdvisor under "Class Roster and Micrograde Download".
Final Letter Grades need to be input on WebAdvisor and Electronic Rosters submitted the Monday following the end of the class. Below are the due dates for the 9-week short-term classes, other short-term class due dates will vary depending upon the end date of the class.
1st 9-weeks - Monday, March 17, 2014
2nd 9-weeks - Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Faculty Forms (Static)