Admissions and Records staff is here to assist you with student petitions, roster management and grade submission.
Admissions and Records are located in the Student Services Building, lower level. Our normal office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. During the first two weeks of the fall and spring semesters, we will have extended hours Monday through Thursday until 6:00 p.m. FALL 2014 IMPORTANT DATES:
FRIDAY, DEC. 19 - Students will be able to view their grades on WebAdvisor and access them on Touchtone.
- MONDAY, DEC. 15 - GRADES and ROSTERS DUE. Faculty are to input their final letter grades on WebAdvisor and submit their Electronic Rosters by Noon .
SPRING 2015 SHORT-TERM CLASSES:
- Monday, January 12 – Instruction Begins
- Opening Rosters for classes beginning the week of January 12th (full term and 1st 9 week classes) will be in faculty mailboxes in Building “A”.
- Friday, January 30 - Last day for students to drop a full term class, In Person, and not receive a “W”.
- Sunday, February 1 - Last day for faculty and students to drop a full term class(es) and not receive a “W”.
- Monday, February 2 - Census for full term classes – Faculty and student drops that occur on this date through the final drop date Friday, March 13, 2015, will result in a “W” mark on the student’s permanent record.
- Monday, February 2 – Census Certification for full term classes are due.
- Friday, March 13 – Last day to drop full term classes.
- Monday, March 16 – Grades and Rosters due for Short Term classes ending on or before Friday, March 13.
- Tuesday, May 26 – Grades and Rosters are due by NOON for full term and late starting short-term classes.
Short-term Class Important Information:
Short-term class census dates and final drop dates vary based on the meeting dates of the class or if an online class. The Census Date is printed on the Opening Roster and viewable on WebAdvisor by accessing the “Faculty Drops Roster” for the specific class. The final drop date is viewable on the “Faculty Drops Roster” as well.
Please note: students dropped ON the Census Date will receive a "W" mark on their permanent record.
Faculty Forms (Static)
Last updated: 11/17/2014 11:58:50 AM