Administrative Office Specialist
This 10-week certificate program prepares students for a career as an Administrative Office Specialist. Students will learn the skills they need to start their career as an entry level employee in almost any industry, including:
- Effective Listening & Communication
- Administrative Procedures and Office Support
- Customer Service
- Records Management and Filing Techniques
- Performance of Basic Financial Tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Work, Outlook)
- Understanding of Fundamentals of Computer Systems
- Soft Skills, such as Attitude, Being a Team Player, etc.
- Time Management
- Business Writing
- Office Procedures
- Must be able to type 25+ words per minute.
- Access to computer or smart phone for Zoom class instruction.
Class Date & Time
- Class date TBD
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 6:00 - 9:00pm via Zoom
- Wednesdays: 9:00am - 4:00pm in Computer Lab
Class Locations (Hybrid Class)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: Online via Zoom
- Wednesdays: Computer Lab, SCCCD Herndon Campus, 390 W Fir Avenue, Building A, Clovis, CA 93611
- $1595.00 - Per Person
Cancellations received up to five (5) working days before the course start date are refundable, minus a $25 processing fee. After that, cancellations are subject to the entire course fee. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are responsible for payment.
Space is limited! Online registration in advance is required! Call Daniel Griffith at 559.243.7591 with questions.