Communication for the Workplace
Communication is a key to customer service success. To best serve both our internal and external customers, we must understand what they want, when they want it, why they want it and what their expectations are. How can we figure all of this out if we aren't good listeners and communicators? This course covers verbal and nonverbal communication as well as superior listening skills.
- Learn essential skills needed by all employees
- Strong communication skills lead to improved productivity, greater employee satisfaction, higher quality work, and employee retention
- This program will benefit employees all workplaces and sectors
Who Should Attend
- Working Professionals that want to improve their communication skills.
What You Will Learn
- How to be a better listener
- Barriers to communication
- Nonverbal communication
- Spoken communication
- Email communication
- Telephone communication
Class Dates & Times:
- $160 - Class material included
- Online Registration
- *$50 - with ETP for Qualifying Companies
Cancellations received up to five (5) working days before the course start date are refundable, minus a $25 processing fee. After that, cancellations are subject to the entire course fee. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are responsible for payment.