This 40-hour course is intended for radiologic technologists interested in a specialization in mammography. You will prepare to take the California State Certification Examination. The course is ASRT approved and meets ARRT state of California mammography standards. You must be a currently licensed radiologic technologist in the state of California to register for this program.
Who Should Attend
- Currently licensed radiologic technologists in the state of California
What You Will Learn
- Mammography patient care, quality assurance and control measures, darkroom procedures, and hands-on positioning
How You Will Benefit
- Prepare to take and pass the California mammography certification examination
- Increase and enhance your career options
- Earn 40 credits from ASRT (category A credits)
Dates / Times / Location
- Next Class: TBD
- Saturday / Sunday, 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., 40 hours total
- Location: Fresno City College, Health Sciences, Room 110
- Fee: $550
Cancellations received up to five (5) working days before the course start date are refundable, minus a $25 processing fee. After that, cancellations are subject to the entire course fee. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are responsible for payment.