After all application requirements have been completed, please do the following:
- Meet with an Allied Health Counselor to review courses completed outside of State Center Community College District at least one month prior to the application period. Course outlines or syllabi will be required.
- Review and understand Lottery Timeline
- Complete Academic Summary Form (ASF). Follow all instructions listed in the ASF packet.
- Submit completed ASF, Acknowledgement of Student Responsibilities form, and all official transcripts and supplemental documents to the Allied Health Division office (HS-1). Processing of application will be terminated if considered incomplete.
- Check Lottery Database for status updates
- Check Lottery Timeline for response deadlines.
- Check SCCCD Student Email.
Students interested in the Respiratory Care Program must complete all application requirements before submitting a program application (Academic Summary Form). Please meet with an Allied Health Counselor for assistance.
Times vary according to semester. All semesters are Monday thru Friday. Please refer to the RCP Student Handbook.
Check our Catalog for recommended sequence of courses. Too see upcoming classes, visit the Schedule of Classes.