Please follow signage as our check-in/check-out location has changed.
For more information on Technology Check-outs and Returns please see our LibGuide
Library Hours beginning August 3rd
- Monday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Returns: No appointment needed for summer technology returns
All technology (Calculators, Laptops, iPads, and MiFis) returns can be made without an appointment. If you had a device during summer session and are continuing in fall 2020, you may extend your due date to December 16th by calling 559.442.8204.
Fall Technology Check-outs
Begin: Monday, August 3rd, by appointment only.
All technology (Calculators, Laptops, iPads, and MiFis) check-out will be done in person and by appointment only.
To make an appointment you must complete the following steps prior to coming to campus:
- Complete a technology “User Agreement/Request” form:
- Make an appointment to pick up your device by calling 559.442.8204.
All persons checking out material from the library building must do the following:
- Wear a face covering and sanitize hands
- Have a valid photo ID ready to show (can be any of the following: FCC ID, driver’s license, California ID, passport, high school ID, work ID)
- Follow social distancing rules
There are many service providers who are providing free or reduced fees for internet services during this crisis. There are links to those providers below.
- Xfinity (Comcast) Internet Services: Free WiFi, data caps paused, two months free access to low-income households
- Comcast has also opened up all of its hotspots so you can get free Wi-Fi.
- AT&T Internet Services: Free WiFi, data caps paused, two months free access to low-income households
- Sprint/T-Mobile: Data caps paused, distributing mobile hotspots to students
- Verizon Services : Free WiFi
- Frontier: Free WiFi
- Free access for 2 months through Internet Essentials.
- Low-cost Internet offers
Counseling Department provides online counseling for current students. Academic Counseling is available by contacting your specific counseling office. The Counseling Department can be reached at 559.442.8226, please leave a message and your call will be returned with 24 hours during normal business hours or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All staff are currently telecommuting to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please email questions for the Business Office to CBO@fresnocitycollege.edu to take care of your financial needs. We will respond as quickly as possible. You may call 559.489.2234. During busy periods all lines may be utilized while we assist other callers. If during normal business hours you experience your call not connecting to a staff member, please call back or email.