Purchase tickets online or at the Box Office. The Box Office accepts cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
Events may be free, by donation, or by ticket.
- General admission: $8
- FCC Staff or Seniors: $6
- FCC Students: $5
Theatre & Dance
- General admission: $14
- Students/Seniors/FCC Staff: $12
- Group (10 or more) Rate: $8
Fresno City College's Refund/Return Policy
No refunds and no exchanges.
When coming to purchase tickets, you may park in the loading zone that is labeled "Ticket Office 15 Minute Parking." This area is located on the south side of campus, directly down the walkway from the ticket office.
When attending events, a $1.00 daily parking permit is required. Kiosks are located in every lot, some may take quarters only.
If you need an accommodation per the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the FCC Box Office at 559.442.8221 two weeks before the event.
- Arrive early. Arrive 30 to 60 minutes prior to showtime. Pick up tickets at Will Call window no later than 30 minutes before performance.
- Seating begins approximately 30 minutes before start of a show.
- No late seating in most cases. You may be allowed to be seated during intermission. However, late seating is at the discretion of the management and is based upon the director's choice for interrupting the performance, as well as the safety of the actors and audience.
- All venues have wheelchair access and require a special wheelchair ticket.
- Silence. No talking, whispering, making sounds, or movement. Listeners and performers are distracted by sounds and movement from programs, candy wrappers, jewelry, and other objects. If you must leave, please wait until a piece is finished and the audience is applauding. Return to your seat only between numbers.
- Silence cell phones.
- No flash photography.
- Please applaud at appropriate times.
- Clothing. Wear comfortable clothes and feel free to dress up. Choices range from business suit and dress to clean pair of jeans or a nice pair of shorts and a polo shirt.