- Use your SEP to determine which classes you need. Go to the Schedule of Classes to find what is offered.
- Use WebAdvisor to sign up online for each class or go on campus to the Admissions & Records Office. If you need help with registering, visit Registration Details. Stay on top of Registration Due Dates.
Remember to estimate your time. 1 unit equals 3 hours of homework per week.
All classes are only $46 per unit for California residents!
- To view your fee balance, log onto WebAdvisor. Account summary is under Financial Information.
- Know the Payment Due Date. This can also be found on WebAdvisor.
- Pay fees on WebAdvisor or in person at the Business Office.
Summary of Student Fees details the required fees and includes an estimate for books and supplies.
- FAFSA application must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office to qualify for funding including BOG Waiver and Scholarships.
- If qualified, financial aid will cover the cost of classes and possibly books.
- Know when your financial aid will arrive by keeping track of disbursement dates.
- If the disbursement date is after the payment due date, don’t worry. Your classes will not be dropped. Check your Financial Aid status by term on WebAdvisor under Financial Aid.
- Cost of classes is covered.
- You may have to purchase your own books.
- If you have been granted this waiver, don’t worry about the class fees, they are covered.
- If qualified, CalWORKS will cover the cost of books and supplies. The CalWORKS forms must be turned in on time.
- There are many scholarships to choose from. Be sure to note deadlines.