If you have never attended college after high school, we recommend that you visit our First-Time Student Steps to Success webpage and follow the Enrollment Guide steps to begin the process of enrolling at FCC.
FCC will be your primary college
If you have taken classes at another college/university and FCC will now be the primary college you attend, we recommend that you visit our Transfer Student Steps to Success webpage and follow the Enrollment Guides steps to start the process of enrolling at FCC.
FCC will not be your primary college
If you are planning to take 1-2 classes at Fresno City College with the intention of transferring the units back to your current college/university, you do not have to schedule an appointment to meet with a counselor. You can follow the Enrollment Guide steps on the Transfer Steps to Success webpage and then register for the classes you wish to take.
If you encounter a prequisite hold when trying to register, the following process will need to be completed to clear the prerequisite hold (if applicable):
- Send a copy of your unofficial transcript to CollegeRelations@fresnocitycollege.edu. In the subject line of the email include: Prerequisite Clearance, Your Name, and SCCCD ID number.
- In the body of the email include what class/es you wish to register for, your email, and phone number.
- Once the email is received, a counselor will then review your transcript to verify you meet the registration requirements. If the prerequisite requirements have been met, the counselor will clear your registration hold.
- The counselor will then notify you via email or phone when your hold has been cleared. Please allow 1-3 business days for processing.
If you have any questions regarding the process, contact the College Relations Office at 559.442.8225.
First-time and transfer students to Fresno City College can meet with a College Relations counselor once they have submitted an application to the college and have received their college ID number. Appointments are currently being offered online via Zoom and/or by phone.
To schedule an appointment, you can use the link below and login using your SCCCD username and password or contact us 559.442.8225. For username and password information, you can visit the Technology Help webpage.
After scheduling your appointment:
- You will receive an email invitation to a Zoom meeting along with informational slides and instructions. This email will only be sent to your SCCCD student email.
- Join the Zoom meeting at the scheduled time through your preferred method (computer, phone, Zoom app, etc.)
For additional assistance and support regarding your remote appointment, visit our Starfish for FCC Students webpage for more information.