Remote Counseling Appointments
If you are a new student who has not taken any classes after graduating high school, have taken or are currently taking college courses at a college outside of SCCCD, you may still see a FCC counselor remotely via Zoom or phone call. We recommend you follow the Enrollment Guides at www.fresnocitycollege.edu/apply for details on how to register at Fresno City.
Use the link above to schedule an appointment with a counselor. This will require you to log in using your SCCCD ID number and password. Visit the Technology Help webpage for additional information. You can also call us at 559.442.8225 to schedule your advising appointment. After scheduling:
- You will receive an an invitation to a Zoom meeting along with informational slides and instructions. This email will go to your SCCCD student email.
- At the time of your appointment, you must join the Zoom meeting at the scheduled time through your preferred method (computer, phone, Zoom app, etc.)
For additional assistance and support regarding your remote appointment, please visit the links below.
- Zoom Support- How to Join a Meeting
- Remote Appointment Instructions
- Download Handouts for New Students
Live Help Via Zoom
Is this your first semester? Do you have questions about Canvas, WebAdvisor, or general questions about where to access resources? We are here to help! Talk to someone live during our hours listed below.
We offer Zoom Support daily on the following days/times:
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Meeting ID 957 9868 0089
Are you looking to take a few classes at Fresno City College and have a prerequisite hold?
If you are planning to take 1-2 courses at Fresno City College with the intention of transferring the courses back to your current college/university, you do not have to schedule an appointment to meet with a counselor. To have your prerequisite hold cleared, College Relations will need a copy of your unofficial transcript for review.
- Send a copy of your unofficial transcript to CollegeRelations@fresnocitycollege.edu. In the subject line of the email include: Prerequisite Clearance, Your Name, and SCCCD ID number.
- In the body of the email include what class/es you wish to register for, your email, and phone number.
- A counselor will review your transcript to verify you meet the registration requirements. If the prerequisite requirements have been met, the counselor will clear your registration hold.
- The counselor will notify you when your hold has been cleared. Please allow 1-3 business days for processing.