Remote Counseling Appointments
If you are a new student who has not taken any classes after graduating high school, have taken or are currently taking college courses at a college outside of SCCCD, you may still see a FCC counselor remotely via Zoom or phone call.
- Students should call 559.442.8225 to schedule an advising appointment to see a counselor where they will assist you in creating your SEP.
- A College Relations staff member will then schedule your remote appointment.
- You will receive an an invitation to a Zoom meeting along with informational slides and instructions. This email will go to your SCCCD student email.
- The student must then join the Zoom appointment at the scheduled time through your preferred method (computer, phone, Zoom app, etc.)
For additional assistance and support regarding your remote appointment, please visit the links below.
- Zoom Support- How to Join a Meeting
- Remote Appointment Instructions
- Download Handouts for New Students
Live Help via Zoom
Is this your first semester? Do you have questions about Canvas, WebAdvisor, or general questions about where to access resources? We are here to help! Talk to someone live during our hours listed below.
We will be offering Zoom Support during the first week of school on the following days/times:
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Zoom Link and ID is https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/93661145550
Meeting ID 936 6114 5550
Are you looking to take a few classes at Fresno City College and have a prerequisite hold?
If you are planning to take 1-2 courses at Fresno City College with the intention of transferring the courses back to your current college/university, you do not have to schedule an appointment to meet with a counselor. To have your prerequisite hold cleared, College Relations will need a copy of your unofficial transcript for review.
- Send a copy of your unofficial transcript to CollegeRelations@fresnocitycollege.edu. In the subject line of the email include: Prerequisite Override, Your Name, and SCCCD ID number.
- In the body of the email include what class/es you wish to register for, your email, and phone number.
- A counselor will review your transcript to verify you meet the registration requirements. If the prerequisite requirements have been met, the counselor will clear your registration hold.
- The counselor will notify you when your hold has been cleared. Please allow 1-3 business days for processing.