* Contact advisor for meeting times and days.
To assist individuals who have been affected by mass incarceration in pursuing higher education by providing support and resources.
* Every other Fridays from 12 - 1 p.m. at the Yokuts Plaza: 10/8/21, 10/22/21, 11/5/21, 11/19/21
To partake in Asian American Month planning, including AsianFest, and provide community service and field trip opportunities.
* Mondays from 3 - 4 p.m. via Zoom
To share the Catholic Faith with the Fresno City College students and staff.
* 1st and 3rd Fridays from 4 - 6 p.m. on Zoom
To learn, share, and write creative nonfiction, poetry, and fiction. There will also be discussion of craft, the building of a writing community, and the sharing of writing with others in the group.
* Thursdays at 5:50 p.m. in AH-211
To provide future teachers of young children with opportunities for association and interaction with each other.
* Thursdays at 5 p.m. on Zoom
To promote a healthy relationship between the community and law enforcement.
* Mondays at 2:30 p.m. on Zoom
To reach out to students who are interested in a legal field.
* Wednesdays at 3 p.m. on Zoom
The purpose is to develop positive role models and strong leaders by providing support to both Native and non-Native students pursuing formal and cultural education at the college.
* Thursdays at 4 p.m. on Zoom
An honor society for students with a GPA of 3.5 and above.
* Fridays at 9:30 a.m. on Zoom
To provide education about resources provided by Planned Parenthood. The club works in conjunction with Planned Parenthood Mar Monte.
* Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. on Zoom
To provide opportunities and support for our students to reach their goals in the Music Industry and to collaborate with other FCC clubs, organizations, and Film, Theatre, Dance and Music Departments.
* Thursdays at 12 p.m. on Zoom
To raise financing for the Fall and Spring Pinning Ceremony.
* Wednesdays at 12 p.m. in HS-140
To provide professional education, socialization, networking, and fundraising for dental hygiene students.
* Tuesdays at 4 p.m. on Zoom
To empower women to achieve full potential in careers as engineers and leaders and to expand the image and technology professions s a positive force in improving the quality of life.
* 1st & 3rd Tuesdays of every month
To serve and support the student body by facilitating activities that would prepare future nurses and also giving back to the community through volunteering.
* Fridays 5 - 6 p.m. on Zoom
Provide a support group for paralegal students, access to internship positions and/or job opportunities within the legal community and to educate the community regarding the role of a paralegal and their capabilities.
For more information, please visit www.fccspa.org.
* Wednesdays 1 - 2 p.m. on Zoom
To promote good environmental practices on a local scale.
* Wednesdays from 2 - 3 p.m. on Zoom
To facilitate student growth through volunteer and leadership opportunities/activities.