High School Students

Students have two options for taking college courses at FCC while you are still in high school: High School Enrichment or Dual Enrollment. View the concurrent enrollment options below and click on the corresponding group you belong to. If you plan to take classes through FCC both while in high school and after high school, make sure to review the steps for all applicable groups, including the Graduating Seniors steps.

Unsure of the difference between High School Enrichment (HSE) and Dual Enrollment (DE)? Learn the differences between Dual Enrollment vs High School Enrichment.

High School Enrichment (HSE)

high school student studying in college library

For high school students who want to take a college course(s) at Fresno City College for college credit while still in high school.

Go to the HSE webpage

Dual Enrollment (DE)

high school student studying

For high school students who will be taking a college course at your high school for high school and college credit.

Go to the DE webpage