Parking Permits and Parking Tickets
No Parking Permits will be required on campus for the
2022 Spring semester, 2022 Summer sessions or 2022 Fall semester
Parking permits are required to park on campus. Daily, semester, or annual permits can be purchased.
Daily permits are available from dispensers found dispersed throughout the parking lots. Staff permits can be purchased at the FCC Business Office. Student parking permits can be purchased in person at the Business Office or at the Bookstore.
- Fall permits ($30) are available for sale starting July 1
- Spring permits ($30) are available for sale starting December 1
- Summer permits ($20) are available for sale starting May 1
Parking Permit Dispensers
The State Center Community College District Police Department is responsible for the enforcement of the Policy Governing Operations of a Motor Vehicle on College Campus.
To pay with credit or debit card www.payscccd.com
To pay by check or money order mail to:
1940 N Calaveras Ave
Fresno, CA 93704
To appeal the citation www.payscccd.com
- Parking without a permit: $40
- Parking in disabled parking without Disabled Permit: $275
At the beginning of each semester, shuttle service from Lot X is provided. To see current routes and timelines, view the Shuttle Map on the Campus Maps page.