Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS)
EOPS offers personalized academic counseling and advising as well as financial assistance to qualified students.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
EOPS Learning Center (LI-134, second floor):
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Counseling and Advising
- Development of education plans
- Personal counseling
- Career planning and course selection
- Progress monitoring and advisement and much more!
- EOPS supplemental grant
- Book Service
- Emergency loans
How do I apply?
EOPS is no longer accepting applications for the Fall 2019 semester. Applications for Spring 2020 will be available in December, 2019.
- Be a resident of California or eligible for AB540 or DREAM Act
- Qualification for the California College Promise Grant A or B fee waiver (CCPG C with Expected Family Contribution of $0 also accepted)
- Enrollment in at least 12 units for the semester in which you are applying--at least 9 at FCC (unit exceptions for verified DSPS students)
- Completed fewer than 45 college units
- Meet one of the following EOPS educational factors:
- Have not graduated from high school, or have not obtained the GED (documentation required)
- Graduated from high school with a GPA below 2.50 on a 4.0 scale (documentation required)
- Previously enrolled in remedial/developmental education (documentation required)
- Be a first-generation college student (neither parent has received an Associate degree or higher)
- Speaking a primary language other than English
- Member of a group targeted by FCC's Student Equity Plan
- Current or former foster youth (documentation required)