Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS)
EOPS offers personalized academic counseling and advising as well as financial assistance to qualified students.
HOURS OF OPERATIONMain Office (In-Person)
Monday - Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Counseling appointments available in person, by phone, or by Zoom
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Counseling and Advising
- Development of education plans
- Personal counseling
- Career planning and course selection
- Progress monitoring and advisement and much more!
- EOPS supplemental grant
- Book Service
- Emergency loans
How do I apply?
EOPS is no longer accepting applications for Fall 2023. Applications for Spring 2024 will be accepted in November or December 2023.
- Be a resident of California or eligible for AB540 or DREAM Act
- Awarded the California College Promise Grant (CCPG) A or B fee waiver (CCPG C with Expected Family Contribution of $0 also accepted)
- Financial Aid packaged through Fresno City College
- Enrollment in at least 12 units for the semester in which you are applying--at least 3 units at FCC (waitlists do not count); Unit exceptions for verified DSPS students
- Completed fewer than 45 college units in ALL college coursework including colleges outside of SCCCD. EOPS acceptance may be conditional until external transcripts have been evaluated
- Meet one of the following EOPS educational factors:
- Eligible to register in Math or English courses requiring a support class
- Have not graduated from high school, or have not obtained the GED (documentation required)
- Graduated from high school with a GPA below 2.50 on a 4.0 scale (documentation required)
- Previously enrolled in remedial/developmental education (documentation required)
- Be a first-generation college student (neither parent has received an Associate degree or higher)
- Speaking a primary language other than English
- Member of a group targeted by FCC's Student Equity Plan
- Current or former foster youth (documentation required)