Counseling and Advising
- Development of education plans
- Personal counseling
- Career planning and course selection
- Progress monitoring and advisement and much more!
- EOPS supplemental grant
- Book Service
- Emergency loans
How do I apply?
EOPS will be accepting a limited number of applications for Spring 2019 beginning at 7:00am on Monday, December 3, 2018. Applications will be handed out in the EOPS Office.
- Be a resident of California or eligible for AB540 or DREAM Act
- Qualification for the BOG A or B fee waiver (BOG C with Expected Family Contribution of $0 also accepted)
- Enrollment in at least 12 units for the semester in which you are applying (unit exceptions for verified DSPS students)
- Completed fewer than 45 college units
- Meet one of the following EOPS educational factors:
- Initial placement test scores below English 125/126 or below Math 103
- Have not graduated from high school, or have not obtained the GED
- Graduated from high school with a GPA below 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Previously enrolled in remedial/developmental education
EOPS will be accepting a limited number of applications for Spring 2019 beginning at 7:00am on Monday, December 3, 2018.