Counseling and Advising
- Development of education plans
- Personal counseling
- Career planning and course selection
- Progress monitoring and advisement and much more!
- EOPS supplemental grant
- Book Service
- Emergency loans
How do I apply?
EOPS is no longer accepting applications for the Spring 2019 semester.
Applications for Fall 2019 will be accepted beginning on July 12, 2019.
Graduating high school seniors who attend schools within FCC's service areas and meet all EOPS criteria will be contacted before graduation with more information on EOPS.
- Be a resident of California or eligible for AB540 or DREAM Act
- Qualification for the California College Promise Grant A or B fee waiver (CCPG C with Expected Family Contribution of $0 also accepted)
- Enrollment in at least 12 units for the semester in which you are applying--at least 9 at FCC (unit exceptions for verified DSPS students)
- Completed fewer than 45 college units
- Meet one of the following EOPS educational factors:
- Have not graduated from high school, or have not obtained the GED (documentation required)
- Graduated from high school with a GPA below 2.50 on a 4.0 scale (documentation required)
- Previously enrolled in remedial/developmental education (documentation required)
- Be a first-generation college student (neither parent has received an Associate degree or higher)
- Speaking a primary language other than English
- Member of a group targeted by FCC's Student Equity Plan
- Current or former foster youth (documentation required)