Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Contact the EOPS office by phone to schedule an appointment with a NextUp staff member at 559.442.8231.
NextUp is a component of the EOPS program that provides support services for current and/or former foster youth to assist them in achieving their educational goals. NextUp aims to serve as a resource for these students by providing the following services which include, but are not limited to:
- Academic, career, and personal counseling
- Textbook and supply grants
- Tutoring and student success workshops
- Food and transportation assistance
- Referrals to a variety of community and campus resources
NextUp is no longer accepting applications for Fall 2023. Applications for Spring 2024 will begin in late Fall 2023.
- Verification of current or former foster youth status (Ward of Court Letter)
- Have had dependency established or continued by the court on or after 13th birthday (effective January 2022)