|Class Start Time||Exam Time|
|7:00 am||Friday, Dec 8, 7:00-8:50 am|
|8:00 am||Wednesday, Dec 6, 8:00-9:50 am|
|9:00 am||Monday, Dec 4, 9:00-10:50 am|
|10:00 am||Wednesday, Dec 6, 10:00-11:50 am|
|11:00 am||Monday, Dec 4, 11:00-12:50 pm|
|12:00 pm||Wednesday, Dec 6, 12:00-1:50 pm|
|1:00 pm||Monday, Dec 4, 1:00 - 2:50 pm|
|2:00 pm||Wednesday, Dec 6, 2:00 - 3:50 pm|
|3:00 pm||Monday, Dec 4, 3:00 - 4:50 pm|
|4:00 pm||Wednesday, Dec 6, 4:00-5:50 pm|
Final Exam Schedule Fall 2023
Finals Week: Dec 2 - Dec 8
Held on Saturday, December 2. The instructor should begin the final exam at the time the class usually meets.
If your class is Daily, MWF, M, W**, F**, MT, MW, MTh, MF, WTh**, WF**, MTW, MTTh, MTF, MWTh, MThF, WThF**, MTWTh, MTWF, MTThF, or MWThF, then use the following schedule for Final Exams.
If your class is TTh, T, Th**, TW, TF, ThF**, TWTh, TWF, TThF, or TWThF, then use the following schedule for Final Exams.
|Class Start Time||Final Exam Time|
|7:00 am||Tuesday, Dec 5, 7:00-8:50 am|
|8:00 am||Thursday, Dec 7, 8:00-9:50 am|
|9:00 am||Tuesday, Dec 5, 9:00-10:50 am|
|10:00 am||Thursday, Dec 7, 10:00-11:50 am|
|11:00 am||Tuesday, Dec 5, 11:00-12:50 pm|
|12:00 pm||Thursday, Dec 7, 12:00-1:50 pm|
|1:00 pm||Tuesday, Dec 5, 1:00-2:50 pm|
|2:00 pm||Thursday, Dec 7, 2:00-3:50 pm|
|3:00 pm||Tuesday, Dec 5, 3:00-4:50 pm|
|4:00 pm||Thursday, Dec 7, 4:00-5:50 pm|
For night classes, the instructor should begin the final exam at the time the class usually begins.
|Class Meeting||Exam Day|
|M, MW||Monday, Dec 4|
|T, TTh||Tuesday, Dec 5|
|Only on Wednesday||Wednesday, Dec 6|
|Only on Thursday||Thursday, Dec 7|
|Only on Friday||Friday, Dec 8|
Open periods are for final exam conflicts, makeup exams and exam by special arrangement.
Monday, Dec 4, from 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Details & Notes
- If your class does not start on the hour, please assume that it starts at the beginning of the hour in order to determine on which day and at what time your final exam will be. (For example: If you have a 9:30 a.m. Tuesday/Thursday class, your class will then fall into group 9:00 B.)
- Classes which meet two days a week and which have different starting times for those two days will have a final exam determined by the first class meeting of the week. (For example: A class which meets at 9 a.m. on Monday and 10 a.m. on Wednesday will fall into group 9:00 A.)
- Examinations calling for special arrangements and/or approved makeup exams must be scheduled through the class instructor. Final examinations not adhering to this schedule may be made by the instructor and are subject to approval by the division dean.
- Students who have three final examinations scheduled on the same day may seek to have one final exam moved to another day by contacting the individual instructors before the start of the final exam week.
(Classes beginning at or after 4:30 p.m. and Saturday classes.)
- Final exams will be given during the final exam week using the above schedule.
- Classes which meet more than once during a week will meet only once during the final exam week, with the class meeting devoted to the final examination. Unless approved by the division dean, such classes will meet on the first normally scheduled night.
Instructors must submit their final grades in the Student Services Building, no later than noon on Monday, December 11, 2023.
*Open periods are for final exam conflicts, makeup exams, and exam by special arrangement.
** Classes falling into these groups are possibly in conflict with other classes. If so, the other classes have priority for the rooms. The instructor will choose an open period for the final exam.
§ For night classes, the instructor should begin the final exam at the time the class usually begins.