Veterans Resource Center
The Veterans Resource Center is committed to assisting the veteran community in their transition to college by providing services that address their academic, social, and physical needs and in the areas of GI Bill® benefits.
Monday - Thursday
7:30 am - 6:00 pm
7:30 am - 1pm
If you have not started student intake process for the VRC, call us at 559.442.8224 for assistance. If you have already completed the VRC student intake process or are a continuing VRC student and would like to schedule an appointment with a VRC Counselor or if you have general questions, please call us at 559.442.8224.
You can also email us at email@example.com
Click on link above and follow steps:
- Choose Counselor, then "Schedule Appointment"
- FCC Veterans Counseling - General questions or SEP related
- Choose calendar day; Time preference
- Please provide us with a valid phone number and brief reason for appointment in text box
- Confirm appointment
The center offers opportunities to excel academically through the following services:
- Assistance with GI Bill® educational benefits process
- Academic, Personal, and Career Counseling
- Quiet study space
- Veteran Lounge: Come get a cup of coffee, hang with Veteran peers, or study in our comfortable lounge
- Veteran Peer Support
- Available refrigerator, microwave, and free coffee!!!
- Snacks for purchase
- Free use of computers, free printing and phone charging station
- Free Tutoring
- Assistance with webadvisor and Canvas
- Community Resources
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at https://www.benefts.va.gov/gibill
We Can Help You with
- Getting started at Fresno City College
- Determining which GI bill is right for you
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Resources for Veterans