International Students Office

Due to COVID-19, FCC is physically closed to student and public access. For this reason, the International Student Services Program is not conducting business in-person. We are modifying our services to be able to service all of our prospective and current students virtually. Please contact us via email at with any questions. If you are a current student, please continue checking your school email for the latest department updates. For collegewide updates, please Coronavirus Updates.

Welcome to the Fresno City College International Student Program. Fresno City College (FCC) was the first Community College established by the State of California. We are proud of our long history and diverse student population.

We are accepting applications for Spring 2022.


Monday - Friday 
9:00 am - 5:00 pm


Phone: +1.559.442.8256 
Email: FCC - International Student Office 

Location: ST-108
(Student Services, Bldg #10)
Campus Map

Fresno City College
International Students Office
1101 E University Avenue
Fresno, CA 93741

FCC provides the first two years of American university education to help you get where you want to be. Students will receive an American education at an affordable cost. Our students enjoy and benefit from individualized staff guidance, academic counseling, educational and fun activities, and most importantly the opportunity to transfer to many public and private colleges and universities all over the world!

Fresno City College was the first Community College established in the State of California, our first classes began in 1910. We are proud of our long history and diverse student population. 

We are centrally located in the city of Fresno, the heart of the San Joaquin Valley, where industry and agriculture thrive.  Fresno is approximately halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, both a three-hour trip by car.  Beautiful coastal cities and historic Gold Rush towns can be reached in only two hours. 

Fresno City College is a two-year community college, fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. Students may earn Associate Degrees, Certificates of Achievement, or may transfer to four-year universities.