The Allied Health, Physical Education & Athletics Division is committed to the health and well-being of our students and the community to promote diversity, equity and compassion for all.
Through innovative academic programs with a commitment to diversity, the nursing and allied health programs educate and train professionals to serve the health care needs of our region and contribute to the well-being of our global community.
The health, physical education and athletics programs promote fitness and health in order to build a healthier future for all.
As a division, we embrace the principle that the health and well-being of all people and of all communities is essential to a thriving, equitable society.
We do this within an equity-minded framework considering the diverse and unique backgrounds of our students, faculty, and staff.
Refer to important information detailing pre-requisite and admission criteria for allied health programs. Additional courses may be taken for general interest and/or degree requirements.
Counseling Services for students are available through the Health & STEM Pathway (see links at the bottom of this page).
- 21 Intercollegiate Men's and Women's Teams
The Dental Hygiene program provides services to the community through regularly scheduled dental hygiene clinics. The Registered Nursing Skills Lab uses high fidelity simulation for student skills training. The division provides computer labs, library resources, and tutorial services to support student success.
Student Nurses Association
Learn More About Us
- View the Allied Health and Nursing Information Session.
- Take a look at specific programs to meet your educational goals.
- View the RN Readiness Workshop to better understand the Registered Nursing program requirements and lottery process.
- Meet with a Health & STEM counselor to discuss Nursing and Allied Health degrees and certificates. See link below to schedule a counseling appointment through Starfish.
- For general questions, email the APA division office at email@example.com or call 559-244-2604.
Please refer to all website resources for common questions and answers.