|June 12, 2019||Wednesday||5:00-6:00 p.m.||Health Science Building|
|July 9, 2019||Tuesday||5:00-6:00 p.m.||Health Science Building|
Allied Health, Physical Education, and Athletics Division
The Allied Health, Physical Education & Athletics Division is committed to the health and well-being of our students and the community. The nursing and allied health programs educate and train professionals to serve the health care needs of our region. The health, physical education and athletics departments promote fitness and health for all of our students. All departments are focused on providing opportunities for career and academic success for all students.
Refer to important information detailing pre-requisite and admission criteria for allied health programs. Additional courses may be taken for general interest and/or degree requirements.
- Autism Technician Training
- Dental Hygiene
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Public Health
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Care
- Pre-Allied Health - Registered Nursing Option
- Traditional RN or LVN-RN Articulation
- Health Sciences
- Recreational Leadership
- Sports Medicine
- 21 Intercollegiate Men's and Women's Teams
The Dental Hygiene program provides services to the community through regularly scheduled dental hygiene clinics. The Registered Nursing Skills Lab uses high fidelity simulation for student skills training. The division provides computer labs, library resources and tutorial services to support student success.
Student Nurses Association
- Attend one of our Allied Health and Nursing Information Sessions. (see schedule below).
- Take a look at specific programs to meet your educational goals.
- Attend a RN Readiness Workshop to better understand the Registered Nursing program requirements and lottery process (see schedule below).
- Meet with an Allied Health counselor to discuss Nursing and Allied Health degrees and certificates. See links below to schedule your appointment online or call the APA division office at 559.244.2604.
Upcoming Allied Health & Nursing Information Sessions
Upcoming RN Readiness Workshops
|June 12, 2019||Wednesday||4:00-5:00 p.m.||Health Science Building|
|July 9, 2019||Tuesday||4:00-5:00 p.m.||Health Science Building|
First or Second Semester
If you are still completing your first or second semester, meet with a general counselor.
Schedule General Counseling Appointment
Third semester or more
If you have completed two semesters and have attended the Allied Health & Nursing Information Session, make an appointment with an Allied Health counselor to create a Student Education Plan.
Schedule Allied Health Counselor Appointment