Registered Nursing Associate Degree Program (ADN)
Fresno City College has the largest community college Associate Degree Nursing Program in California and the second largest program in the USA. It is designed to educate students at the basic technical level of nursing practice, obtain an Associate of Science degree, be eligible to take the NCLEX (National Nursing Licensing Examination) and work in a structured health care setting.
Degrees and Certificates
- Associate in Science Degree in Nursing (F.4520.AS)
- LVN-RN Articulation
- Attend or view a Nursing & Allied Health Orientation.
- Meet with an Allied Health counselor
- Complete necessary program application prerequisites
- Begin Registered Nursing Program Application (Application Workshops available)
Courses and Information
- RN Student Handbook for Summer/Fall 2019
- RN Student Handbook for Spring 2019
- RN Student Handbook for Spring 2018
- RN Student Handbook for Summer/Fall 2018
- RN Student Handbook for Spring 2017
- RN Student Handbook for Summer/Fall 2017
- RN Student Handbook for Summer/Fall 2016
Challenge/Advanced Placement for Military Personnel
Individuals who have held Military Health Care Occupations may achieve advanced placement into the second semester of the Registered Nursing Program with documentation of education and experience qualifying them for the specific Military Health Care Occupation and upon successful completion of the challenge exam, dosage calculation exam and skills competency evaluation.