Online orientation is mandatory for interested students as we discuss the components, qualifications, and requirements of the program.
Online orientations will be given for the Future Nurses program in January 2021 via zoom on:
- Friday, January 8th: 9:00am to 11:00am
- Monday, January 18th: 3pm to 5pm
- Friday, January 22nd: 12pm to 2pm
Program available to students who have not started the Registered Nursing Program prerequisites.
Applicants must have a high school diploma/GED, specific levels of high school math/science with lab components, and a CNA license to qualify to apply for the program. Students who are in the process of obtaining their CNA license should meet with the Future Nurses Counselor for more information.
Applications will only be sent out to students who attend a Future Nurses Online Orientation.
Dates and Deadlines to remember:
- Application period: January 25 to February 5, 2021.
- Results will be given (via email): by February 12, 2021.
- Deadline for response: by February 22, 2021.
- Program start: summer 2021