Radiologic Technology Associate Degree Program
Fresno City College Radiologic Technology Program (RT) is designed to educate and train students for entry level practice, obtain an Associate of Science degree and work in a structured health care setting. The program is fully accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), which allows eligibility to apply for the examination by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Associate in Science in Radiologic Technology (F.4570.AS)
- Attend or view a Nursing & Allied Health Information Session.
- Meet with a Health & STEM Pathways counselor.
- Complete necessary program application prerequisites.
- Review application process and Apply!
- Email your questions to email@example.com or call the APA division office at 559-244-2604
Courses and Information
Check our Catalog for recommended sequence of courses. To find upcoming classes, see our Schedule of Classes.
The program has a full 8-year JRCERT accreditation with the next review tentatively scheduled for the First Quarter of 2026. California licensing exam rates and other detailed information about the program are regularly updated in the links below.
- Mission, Goals, and Outcomes
- License Exam Pass Rates -
- Update for 2022: 91% pass rate
- Program Effectiveness Data
- Program Schedule and Curriculum
- Job Placement Rate 2022: 100%
- Program Handbook 2021
The Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2850
Chicago, Illinois 60606-3182