Medical Assistant Program
Fresno City College Medical Assistant-Clinician Program prepares students for employment in a medical facility such as a physician's office, clinic, surgery center, or hospital. Medical Assistants assist the physician with patient examinations, diagnosis and treatment.
- Associate of Science Degree in Medical Assisting (F.2120.AS)
- Medical Assistant Certificate of Achievement (F.2120.CA)
- Attend or view a Nursing & Allied Health Orientation.
- Meet with an Allied Health counselor.
- Complete necessary program requirements.