Share the joy of graduation with your family at the Commencement Ceremony. Wear your cap and gown with pride. You earned this day!
Graduation Application Deadline was: March 16, 2018
- RSVP for Ceremony: before May 17, 2018
- Commencement Rehearsal: May 17, 2018
- Commencement Ceremony: May 18, 2018
Requirement to attend Commencement
Completed and qualify for Associates Degree during the year prior to the ceremony.
- Graduation announcements, caps, gowns, and tassels may be purchased at the FCC Bookstore.
- It is strongly recommended that graduates attend rehearsal, Thursday, May 17, from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Seat assignments are done at this time, so if you are unable to attend rehearsal make sure to arrive at the Commencement Ceremony Friday night no later than 5:15 pm to be assigned a seat.
- Once seat assignments are made, no changes will be made the night of the ceremony.
- All Graduates participating in the ceremony should arrive by 5:15 pm. Enter Selland Arena using the south side ramp near Ventura Street. Ceremony begins promptly at 6:30 pm. Directions to Selland Arena.
- Please come dressed in cap and gown and prepared to march.
- Leave any personal items (backpacks, purses, etc.) in your car or with an audience member.
- Only graduates and staff are allowed backstage and on the arena floor.
- Parking is available for a fee of $ 10.00 per car. Carpooling is highly encouraged as construction around the arena may affect parking availability.
- If you have a physical limitation you feel may make it difficult to participate, please contact the Disabled Students Programs and Services Office at 559.442.8237 for assistance, no later than Monday, May 14, 2018.
- Photographs will be taken by a contracted professional photographer of each graduate as they receive their diploma on stage and will be available for purchase after the event.
- If, for any reason, you do not want your name to appear in the printed Commencement program, notify personnel at Admissions & Records Records Counter by April 20, 2018.
- Important Information regarding commencement ceremony will be included with your RSVP acknowledgment.