The Foreign Language Program offers courses in American Sign Language, Armenian, Chinese, French, German, Hmong, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, and Spanish for Native Speakers with an emphasis on communicative competence. Students learn the necessary skills that allow them to communicate in many different situations.
- American Sign Language Studies (F.5505.AA)
- Liberal Arts with an Emphasis in American Sign Language (F.5101.AA)
- Liberal Arts With An Emphasis in Foreign Languages (F.5134.AA)
- Spanish (F.5510.AA)
- Spanish for Transfer (F.5550.AA-T)
- Sign Language Interpreting Preparation Program (F.5101.CA)
For more information contact the Humanities Division Office.