Teaching critical thinking, decision-making, and communication, this program prepares you for employment with architects, engineers, interior designers, building contractors, building material companies and governmental agencies.
- Architecture Associates of Science Degree (F.6810.AS)
- Architecture (F.6810.CA)
- Basic Architectural Contract Documents (F.6811.CN)
- Basic Architectural Design (F.6812.CN)
- Basic Architectural Office Practice (F.6813.CN)
- Basic Architecture Skills 1 (F.6814.CN)
- Basic Architecture Skills 2 (F.6815.CN)
- Basic Digital Architecture (F.6816.CN)
To get things started, apply online. Be sure to also complete the online orientation, activate a WebAdvisor account and student email.
Once you have a student ID number, call 559.442.8273 to schedule an appointment with a counselor in the Applied Technology Office.
Counselors are available in the Applied Technology Division Office to assist students with creating a Student Education Plan for an Architecture Degree, Transfer, or Certificate.