Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
The best, highest paid HVACR (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration) Technicians:
- Have mastered fundamental HVACR concepts
- Are practiced in the art of critical thinking
- Effectively communicate details of their work to customers and co-workers.
For more than 25 years, we have been focused on these high performing characteristics!
To this end, our highly trained, exceptionally experienced instructors guide students toward a successful HVAC career in our state of the art, 7,000 square foot training facility. Throughout the program, you may take NATE, R-401A, EPA/Federal Clean Air Act – Section 608, or NCCER industry certifications.
Equipped with a degree, certificate, and/or certification in air conditioning, your first job as an HVAC Technician is closer than you might think!
Air Conditioning Associates of Science Degree (F.8030.AS)
- Air Conditioning - Certificate of Achievement (F.8030.CA.AS)
- Air Conditioning, Commercial, Heating & Ducting Systems (F.8031.CA)
- Air Conditioning Mechanical & Electrical Systems (F.8032.CA)
- Air Conditioning Technology Overview (F.8033.CA)
- Air Conditioning, Digital Air Conditioning Controls (F.8034.CA)
- Industrial Refrigeration: RETA - CARO/EPA section 608 (F.8231.CN)
To get things started, apply online. Be sure to also complete the online orientation, activate a WebAdvisor account and student email.
Once you have a student ID number, call 559.442.8273 to schedule an appointment with a counselor in the Applied Technology Office.
Counselors are available in the Applied Technology Division Office to assist students with creating a Student Education Plan for an Air Conditioning Degree or Certificate.
Courses and Information