Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
The best, highest paid HVACR (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration) Technicians:
- Have mastered fundamental HVACR concepts
- Are practiced in the art of critical thinking
- Effectively communicate details of their work to customers and co-workers.
For more than 25 years, we have been focused on these high performing characteristics!
To this end, our highly trained, exceptionally experienced instructors guide students toward a successful HVAC career in our state of the art, 7,000 square foot training facility. Throughout the program, you may take NATE, R-401A, EPA/Federal Clean Air Act – Section 608, or NCCER industry certifications.
Learn about our programs
Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Overview (0:41)
Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Programs (3:33)
HVAC Technology II (F.8042.AS)
- HVAC Technology I (F.8041.CA)
- HVAC Wireless Control I (F.8043.CA)
- RETA-CARO Certification Ready (F.8044.CC)
To learn more about the HVAC program and courses, contact an Applied Technology counselor.
Counselors are available in the Applied Technology Division Office to assist students with creating a Student Education Plan for a Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) Degree or Certificate.