Industrial Arts and Technology
The student interested in a career teaching industrial arts and technology may complete the lower division requirements at Fresno City College and transfer as a junior at the end of two years. The sample program shown parallels lower division at California State University, Fresno, and is acceptable for majors in this area. Students should carefully check the lower division requirements of other colleges to which they plan to transfer for minor variations.
- Industrial Technology - Construction Emphasis (F.8993.AS)
- Industrial Technology - Manufacturing Emphasis (F.8994.AS)
To learn more about the Industrial Arts Technology program and courses, contact an Applied Technology counselor.
- Arvi Gill, AT Perkins Counselor - Make an appointment with Arvi Gill
- Dee Ann Goshgarian, AT Counselor - Make an appointment with Dee Ann Goshgarian
- Matt Supancic, AT Counselor - Make an appointment with Matt Supancic
- Oneida Escobar, AT Counselor - Make an appointment with Oneida Escobar
Counselors are available in the Applied Technology Division Office to assist students with creating a Student Education Plan for an Industrial Technology Degree.
Courses and Information
To see recommended courses, see the Catalog. To see upcoming scheduled classes, see the Schedule of Classes.