We offer the most extensive series of classes in Central California for those who wish to enter the image making industry or improve their current professional skills. We provide hands on experience in our studios and labs with current hardware and software technology.
Our courses develop skills in creating photographs for commercial clients from small and large scale studio and location scenarios. You will learn appropriate workflow and processes to compete in the commercial marketplace. Throughout the program, you may take Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) industry certifications.
Professional Photography (F.5221.AS)
- Commercial Photography - Emphasis on Lighting (F.5222.CA)
- Digital Photography - Emphasis on Conceptual & Adv. Software (F.5223.CA)
- Fine Art Photography - Emphasis on Black & White (F.5224.CA)
- Photojournalism - Emphasis on Editorial (F.5225.CA)
- Professional Photography Certificate of Achievement (F.5221.CA)
To get things started, apply online. Be sure to also complete the online orientation, activate a WebAdvisor account and student email.
Once you have a student ID number, call 559.442.8273 to schedule an appointment with a counselor in the Applied Technology Office. Counselors are available in the Applied Technology Division Office to assist students with creating a Student Education Plan for an Industrial Technology Degree.
Courses and Information
Annual Barsam Awards