Since 1958, FCC’s Accounting Department has provided a structured learning environment which prepares students to make better financial business decisions. Accounting faculty are continually consulting with the community and prominent accounting professionals to ensure programs are up-to-date and designed to prepare students to become successful professionals.
Accounting courses serve as a core foundation for both business and non-business majors.
Associates of Science in Accounting (F.2010.AS)
- Accounting (F.2010.CA)
- Business Finance and Accounting (F.2031.CN)
- Business Finance and Investments (F.2271.CN)
- Personal Finance and Investments (F.2032.CN)
- Computerized Accounting (F.2405.CA)
- Full charge Bookkeeper (F.2012.CA)
Accounting students seeking quality faculty and current curriculum to transfer to a University or efficiently move them to an entry-level bookkeeper, this is the place for you. Please contact the Business Division Counselor at 559.442.8287 or make an appointment through Starfish.
Courses and Information